Monday, May 18, 2009

Jule is Crawling, and Noly Doesn't Like Him Anymore!

Jule started crawling on his hands and knees this weekend. He is getting into everything within reach, including everything Noly is trying to play with. She informed me that she doesn't like Baby Jule anymore, nor does she love him. Poor Jule. I'm sure she will love him and then dislike him again over and over through the years. I remember how much my little brother irritated me!
Unfortunately, Jule has no idea what we mean when we say no. He's just not old enough to understand, yet he's old enough to get into a kitchen drawer and pull out the bibs. I should probably video that sometime...it is quite funny! We decided to go to Disney World this coming weekend since it's my last 3-day weekend for quite some time. It's not a bad drive, and we think we can do it while the kids sleep. Noly cannot wait to see Mickey Mouse and all of the Princesses! I can't wait to see those blue eyes light up!
Disney World, here we come!

No comments: