Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama won....

Ugh! It wasn't what I wanted to hear when I turned on Fox News this morning, but it was what I was expecting to hear. I just had a feeling. I grieve because I believe that America is in for an even further moral decline. The economy and money, they are only temporary things...necessary, yes, but temporary. Morality...well, that's more of an eternal issue. And God, being holy, cannot bless immorality...it would be against His very nature. I am very sad and partially speechless, so I guess I don't have much to blog at this time.

Noly loved trick-or-treating. She was really tired after we finished rounds in our neighborhood and did not want to go to Mr. Jimmy & Miss Jane's. I asked her if it would be ok if we stopped at Dr. C's house too. Dr. C is her Pediatrician that she absolutely has a crush on. It is so adorable! She jumped at the chance. Unfortunately, he wasn't home and neither were Mr. Jimmy & Miss Jane. She got to eat some of her candy, but I ended up throwing most of it away when she went to bed.

Jule did wonderful until Sunday. He fussed off and on the whole day and evening on Sunday...not sure why. Last night, he had a blowout on both ends and ended up being extremely happy after that. He seems so happy once he's empty but not yet hungry. I love hearing him coo and love the way he follows me with his eyes no matter where I go. He adores Noly and spends a lot of his time at Brenda's watching her.

I hope the next four years are not too bad for my two little ones!

No comments: