Monday, November 17, 2008

Exhaustion Monday

It always seems like I am exhausted on Mondays. I think I do more at home on the weekends than I do at work during the week. I've been trying to do a load of our laundry after a load of Jule's on weeknights so that it isn't all piled up by the weekend. It does help, but it's hard to find time to fold and put clean clothes away once they are done. I have to do Jule's every night due to the massive amount of spit-up that he produces daily.

I got my hair done with a ton of pink highlights on Saturday, then I went to the Outlets to get Jule some clothes for Christmas from Kevin's mom. I found outifts at Gymbo, Children's Place and Gap. My favorite outfit is from Gap.


I have some ironing that I did not get to last night that I need to do tonight, but I think that is all I didn't get finished this weekend. I sent Brenda a whole can of formula so that I won't have to spend time in the evenings measuring out formula for the next day. I also sent her Jule's baby food for the whole week. I'm trying hard to think of ways to cut down on what I do to make it easier. I also moved his daily things from a big diaper bag to his Buzz Lightyear backpack so it's easier to carry in the mornings. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to blink and he'll be as big as Noly. I just wish I could enjoy this age more. I try to embrace the happy moments he has and the milestones he reaches so that they overshadow the crying. Soon, he'll be running all over the house like Noly and we'll have to put the gates back on the stairs!

No comments: