Thursday, November 6, 2008

Singing After A Year

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since I sang at church! Today, I have been preparing by listening to the songs while I work. I'm sure there has been worship music pouring out into our common area, but nobody seems to mind. They all know I sing...I'm the only accountant I know with pink hair : ) My favorite for this weekend is "Jesus Paid It All" by David Crowder Band. I guess it's an old hymn, so I'm surprised I had not heard it before. Growing up in church, I can probably recite almost any hymn by memory. I love the way some of the new artists are revamping old hymns...very cool!

I went to the Outlets during my lunch because I was needing some jeans that fit. I was able to buy 2 pair of Lucky Brand jeans for $99 with some coupons and specials they were having. If I had bought them at regular price, it would have cost me $260, and I wouldn't have paid that much. I also found Noly an "I'm a big sister" t-shirt and found Jule a "Baby Brother" shirt at the Children's Place. They have pretty good prices.

Jule is talking away now! He cooed and jabbered all the way to Brenda's this morning. I kept putting my cell phone on record and holding it over the back seat, but he would stop every time. He was probably looking at the phone. I have several of my rings set to Noly giggling, crying or talking. I want to get some of him at this stage. He is saying, "goo" and "mamamama," not purposefully, I'm sure.

I'll finish with these words today..."Oh, praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"

2 comments:

The Pulaskis said...

I told Mia to look for you. I know you will do great!

Heather said...

Oh good...I'm glad you told her so I can meet her! She is more than welcome to sit with me on Saturdays!