Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom Arrives Today

At 9:40, I'm going to leave to pick up my mom from the airport. I'm going to get Noly on the way so that she can see her Grammy come in on an airplane. Then, I'll take them both back to the house so they can spend some quality time together, and I will come back to work. I ended up getting slight food poisoning from the bagel place Kathleen and I had lunch at yesterday, so I'm not feeling terrific, but I'm ok.

Poor Noly was a mess when she got home last night. Her nose was running all over, she was wheezing, and she said her head hurt. Per the nurse, I gave her Benadryl instead of cough medicine, and it really helped her wheezing and coughing...very odd. I gave her motrin for her head, and we put a humidifier by her rocker and had her watch a movie. She was doing much better within an hour. This morning, her wheezing had significantly improved! Jule is still just stuffy, which is great! He was VERY fussy last night from about 8:30 until close to 10:30, but he was pleasant for the first part of the evening. He's been faithfully taking naps right when we get home at 4, and I think it has improved his evening mood : )

I think we're having a little Thanksgiving feast here at work this afternoon. I hope I can eat it!

No comments: