Friday, November 7, 2008

Yet Another Cold....

I can't believe I have another cold. This is the second one since Jule was born, and he's only 4 months old...in fact, we have all had 2 colds since his birth. Hey, at least I can't smell the stinky diapers! I have been smelling poopy diapers for Kevin all week, so now it's his turn to be my nose : )

I think I'm ready for tomorrow. I'm familiar enough with most of the songs, and the words will be up in case I forget. The only problem is that I'm terribly stuffed up, so I probably won't be able to sing all that well. I have to do as much laundry as possible tonight because I'll be away from home from 1-7 on Saturday, then from 7:30-1:30 on Sunday. Then, we are going to Keith's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese at 3 on Sunday. I'm glad I got a lot of cleaning done last weekend, so I can just keep up with the laundry and the dishes.

Kevin's parents are going to keep Noly tomorrow so that Kevin can just watch Jule. Hopefully, Jule will have a good day tomorrow! He is doing so much better than he was! He seems to keep more of his bottles down these days unless he's even slighly constipated. Then, it's fountains of spit-up everywhere. I sent prunes to Brenda's for him today, so hopefully he will have already gone when I get there to pick him up.

I was thinking about Jule's birth today. It still drives me crazy that I didn't get to hold him before he went to the NICU. Two days is too long to wait to hold your new baby....two minutes is even a bit too long! Even now, if Kevin is taking the kids to Brenda's on a certain morning, I have to kiss him or hold him for a minute before they leave....or sometimes just running my fingers through his little curly head of hair will do...how I love those curls!

Noly was crying in bed last night, so I went in to check on her. I asked her what was wrong, and she said, "I miss you." I told her I missed her too, but it was time to go to sleep so she could wake up and play tomorrow. I gave her a hug, and she would barely let go of me. She has such a sweet, sensitive little heart. I just love her sweetness!

No comments: