Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Wish I Could Make It Stop....

all the crying. I had such an awesome day off yesterday. I cleaned, wrapped presents and took a 3-hour nap. I thought the evening would be a breeze because it was such a relaxing day, but it only took minutes of Jule screaming for me to get very stressed out. Nothing I did made him happy, and I still have no idea what was wrong. Noly got all upset and started crying for her daddy, and that just made it all the worse. I took an Ativan, but I have no idea if it helped or not. After bathtime, Jule took an hour nap, and I was able to sit on the floor and play with Noly for awhile and get her into bed without trying to hurry while he screamed. I just need to hang in there for two more weeks, then I will have a 4-day weekend with Kevin home the whole time...just 14 more days. I'm really hoping that Jule is happy tonight and that it's a very low-key evening.

I'm looking forward to going to Indiana for Christmas this year. Hopefully, if we drive mostly at night, the kids will sleep a majority of the 15-hour trip. I think Noly will do much better at sleeping in the car now. At least she will understand time a little more and will be able to entertain herself more when she is awake. I have no idea what Jule will do. Our first drive to Indiana with Noly was when she was 14 months. I wonder what she will think of the snow. I would like to take her sledding. I'd also love to go skiing if we get the chance. I know we have 3 Christmas parties to go to, so I'm not sure we'll have the time. Finding someone to watch the kids there is not nearly as difficult as it is here.

Oh, I found out that baby dedication is November 22/23, so I scheduled Jule to be dedicated at the Saturday service. I can't wait! I need to find him an outfit to wear!

No comments: