Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Went to OB's Office

Well, my OB was out, but I really liked the OB that I talked to. I explained everything to her, and she said I'm having a normal reaction to a stressful life event. Because we are doing all we can for Jule and don't know how long this may last, I am going to take Lexapro to help my stress level. I took it for 6 months when I was going through numerous miscarriages and stopped when I got pregnant with Noly. I remember it taking the edge off of my depression, but this time I'm not depressed. I think it is supposed to help bring your anxiety level down. I do remember that it made me sick for the first week, so they prescribed me Zofran too to help with the nausea. I really hope this helps me not feel like a basket case on the hard evenings.

Kevin should be home around 4, so I at least have another set of hands after work, but it seriously takes 2 adults to care for Jule when he is having a crying session. Maybe the little guy will be happy and will feel like jabbering rather than crying? At least I won't be alone. Elissa is coming over tomorrow night, and I know that will help immensely too. I may send out an email to people that I would trust to keep him overnight to see if anyone could give me just a one night break. To even watch a whole movie sounds soooo awesome. I've tried the past two weekends, but I'm just too worn out from the day with him. My sweet, Jule, I hope you feel better quickly.

No comments: