Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Really Need Help with Jule

I'm sitting in my office with the door closed weeping. Jule is too hard, and it just keeps going and going. I don't want to hurt him or myself, but I really don't want to leave work and face what may happen once we get home. Will he cry 4 hours, 6 hours, not much at all? Who knows...there's no way to predict it.
Cindy came over last night and was a HUGE help to me. I felt like I could keep my head above water because she held and fed him for me. I was able to focus on Noly and eating dinner. I called the nurse, and they called me in some anti-anxiety meds, but I couldn't get to them because the kids needed to go to bed. I'm going to call my OB to get some meds from them, but overall, I will still need help. Kevin will be back in tonight, so it could be a smooth evening...I really hope so.
If anyone can come help, any evening would be so, so much appreciated!

2 comments:

Danette said...

so sorry Heather. If I lived near you I would come and help out. I had a colic baby with reflux, though not as severe as Jule, but I know a little bit of what you are dealing with. I wish I could help. Wouldn't it be nice if your mom could come live with you until this all passes? We'll keep praying!

Heather said...

Would be awesome if she could do that. Until he's better, I'll be starting Lexapro just to help me get through it.