Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feeling Tired Today

Man, am I tired today! I fell asleep at a decent time last night, but I woke up suddenly around 10:15 thinking I heard Noly. She was asleep in her bed, so it must not have been her. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I took one Tylenol PM. I knew Kevin would be gone tonight, so I had to get some sleep! I'm not sure if the Tylenol PM is making me feel drowsy or what.

We are having a staff meeting in a few minutes, and my boss is providing wings...mmmm! I've successfully eaten in this whole week! I'm trying to limit how often I eat out because the cost really does add up. I realized that, if I spent only $5 a weekday on eating out, it would cost $1,300 a year! If I cut back on that, it will help free up money for other things like Gymboree clothes for the kids : )

I'm getting so excited about Christmas this year. Noly is now at an age where it will mean something to her. Of course, she can understand the presents and Santa and all that, but I think it will be harder for her to grasp the real meaning for a few years. Maybe we can make an eggless birthday cake for Jesus this year to help her begin to grasp that He came as a baby to save her. Jule will, of course, be oblivious to all things Christmas. I think he will like looking at the tree with all the lights and decorations. I looked at our tree box this morning as I was getting into the car. I want to put it up so badly, but I think it's too early. We'll wait for Thanksgiving break, and maybe we can put Jule in his exersaucer and all put it up together! No black Friday shopping for me. I hate the crowds!

No comments: