Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beloved Geeky

I changed the name of this blog...partly because the old name was too long. Beloved Geeky makes absolutely no sense unless you know Noly VERY well! Her blankey is her Geeky and she LOVES it! She makes her daddy carry it on his shoulder when he carries her to bed. She loves to inhale the scent of it when I pull it out of the dryer announcing that Geeky is all clean. Unfortunately, it was Savannah's and is from Portugal, so we cannot get another one to rotate. We don't allow her to take it out of the house, so I'm hoping it will last until she is ready to part with it.
I wonder what Jule will attach to. He HATES pacis. No matter how hard we try to get him to take one, he pushes it out with his tongue and acts like we've given him something disgusting. I'm a tad afraid he will suck his thumb or fingers because he's pretty good at that. I imagine that's a harder habit to break than a paci habit because you can't take their hand away. Oh well, he won't get married with his thumb in his mouth.
I'm sure our journey into parenthood is just beginning with these two little ones....

No comments: