Friday, October 31, 2008

The Things We Do For Our Children

For my lunch today, I ran around Charleston trying to get Noly a cat costume. She told me she wants to be a kitty last night. I had not asked her because I didn't think she would understand or care...boy, was I wrong! So, I got her ears and a tail at Party City. Then, I searched all over Target and finally bought a BOY's black sweatsuit. The shirt has a picture on it, so I'll just turn it inside out. So much for my relaxing lunch! She's so worth it, though.

First, we'll go to Whit's at 5:30 and have pizza, then we'll do pix and TOT! I wonder what Noly will do? This is only my 2nd Trick or Treat memory in my life. I remember my mom putting us in her shirts and painting our faces maybe as clowns? I think I was around 4. We went to my Grandma and Grandpa's. Beyond that, our church pretty much did not allow any celebration of Halloween. We haven't taken Noly yet just because she was so young. We planned to go last year, but she wasn't feeling well. She screamed when I put her in her Tinkerbell costume just for pictures!

Now, I just have to figure out how to confiscate most of the candy while she is sleeping tonight. I don't let her have candy very often because she gets wild!

No comments: