Friday, September 25, 2009

The Weekend is Here!

I am 9 minutes away from the beginning of my weekend! I love weekends because we get to just "be" with the kids. We generally don't have plans besides church, so there are no schedules to adhere to. Kevin keeps the kids on weekend mornings so I can sleep late, which would mean around 8 am these days.

I am really missing my church and my church family, but we talked to some people at our new church last weekend and felt very welcomed. Noly absolutely loved going to the new church and playing with the kids. There were only 2 other babies in the nursery with Jule, so I wasn't nearly as concerned about him getting sick as when there are 20!

I have my shopping lists compiled along with all the respective coupons. Hopefully, I can get the grocery shopping done tonight since some of my coupons expire today! Tomorrow morning, I have a hair appointment. I love being by myself and getting pampered once every other month : )

That's our weekend in a nutshell! Anyone care to share what their weekend is comprised of?

1 comment:

Helene said...

Your weekends sound so relaxing! How nice that Kevin lets you sleep in! Tim will do that for me every once in awhile but the kids usually can't stay away from the bedroom so eventually they wake me up!

Glad you're enjoying your new church!