Monday, September 14, 2009

Noly is Home!

Noly came home Saturday afternoon! It was so nice to have her back home, though I did enjoy the break. Jule was very jealous of my holding and playing with her at first, but then he adjusted back to his old self. I honestly don't think they missed each other. Both got to be an only child for 2 weeks, and they seemed to enjoy that! It was nice to see them playing together again.

I'm finally feeling better. Last week was rough, and I felt horrible up through yesterday. Jule now has it and is crabby, but I think he's doing better than I was. He hasn't had a fever, and he is sleeping at night.

This week is back to normal. Friday, I have plans to go with a friend to a concert! That will be a nice break and a great time of worship!

1 comment:

Helene said...

That's wonderful that you had all that one-on-one time with Jule! Funny how they didn't seem to miss one another. My kids are the same way.

Just this last week, Tim took 3 of the kids on some errands and Cole wanted to stay home. So we worked on a 100-pc puzzle for about 30 minutes and we had such a blast. It was SO nice to have that alone time with him!