Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jule's First Big Boy Haircut

Well, I finally did it...I finally took Jule to get his first major haircut. I wanted to cry when we left the salon because his looks changed so dramatically, but I adjusted to it through the evening.

Here is a recent picture before the haircut:

Here are some "after" pix:


He looks like such a big boy now. It's sad to see my last baby growing up, but it's also a very welcome thing because it brings a much happier boy with it. Now, if we could just get his reflux to go away! We love you, sweet Jule!

2 comments:

Helene said...

Awww, how bittersweet!! He looks adorable with his new haircut! But there's something about that first haircut that makes you feel sad. I think it's because they look like big kids suddenly without all the baby hair!

BTW, I gave up on potty training Garrett and Landon. They are SO not ready. I'm ready but they are not...and you know that kids pretty much call the shots on stuff like that!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love those curls! you know the long hair look is in for boys!lol