Friday, July 24, 2009

Home Today

I am home today. This is the 3rd full day of work I've missed this week. It seems that Jule and I both have a tummy bug...it's not terrible, but it's enough to keep me out of work. I have been spending the day sanitizing the bathrooms and color coding my closet. I have one full trash bag to get to Goodwill and will probably have more, but I'm too worn out to continue.

Jule is supposed to have his 1-Year check-up today, but that depends how my stomach is feeling. It's only 2 miles down the road, but we usually have a long wait...especially at the end of the day. Noly is so excited! She keeps talking about Dr. C and wants to talk to him on the phone...she absolutely adores him! We think it is so hilarious and cute! If we have to reschedule, I'll be sure to take her with us when we do go.

I taught Noly to write her name last night, and the look on her face was priceless! She was so proud of herself. Moments like those are so precious, and I will cherish them for years!

No comments: