Monday, July 27, 2009

Frustrated

Today, I am so frustrated. For several months now, we have been planning for me to start working 20 hours a week starting August 1st. When I approached my boss today to remind her that August 1st starts Saturday, it appears that she changed her mind. I'm really, really frustrated. I carry our insurance, so I need to work to keep it. The babysitter needs me to reduce my hours so she can be at her son's ballgames. I'm not sure what I am going to do, but one of my pet peeves is when people change their minds at the drop of a hat when it's something that matters.

I would not mind staying home with the kids, but with Jule's health issues, I highly doubt we would be accepted my any private insurance company. Kevin works in a family business, and there is no option of company insurance though they will pay for whatever insurance we get. The problem is....they can't pay for something we can't get. My boss and the Controller are supposed to talk today. I just don't even know what to do right now. After all, it was my BOSS's idea months ago for me to go down to 20 hours without quitting!!! Grrrr!

No comments: