Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Day of Rest

Jule woke up today with some wheezing and rattling in his chest. He also has an icky cough and a low fever. So, he and I are staying home together. Kevin took Noly out to visit his parents so she could help them plant some flowers. We had planned on going to the Saturday night service at our old church because it's anniversary weekend, but I doubt I'll go with Jule being sick. If he's fine the rest of the day, we may still go to the picnic tomorrow.

My grandma in Indiana has been really sick for several weeks now, and that has been upsetting. She started out with a cold and hasn't been able to stop coughing. So, she hasn't been able to sleep or even cook their meals. My parents visited last night and said she finally is starting to sound better. I'm really anxious to see them at Christmas this year since we didn't make it up there last year. They haven't seen Jule since he was 9 weeks old! They kept Noly while my mom worked during the two weeks Noly visited Indiana in September, so they've seen a little bit of how she's changed.

Well, this is scattered because I'm typing, rescuing Mickey from being stuck inside a toy, typing, rescuing Mickey...you get the idea. I hope everyone has a good weekend!


No comments: