Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Staying Home

So far, being home with Jule has been wonderful! Just removing the pressure of me having to try to be at work every day has made such a difference in my stress level! Jule keeps saying, "I no want to go to school." I tell him he doesn't have to anymore, but I'm not sure he quite gets it yet. Noly will love being home with us on the days she doesn't have school.

I spent a good amount of time cleaning the front porch and giving the shutters a fresh coat of paint. I still need to paint the pillars on the front porch, but I'll save that for when Kevin is in town and can keep Jule occupied. That was quite challenging. So far this morning, we are still in our jammies, and it feels wonderful!

3 comments:

John Ng said...

So are you now home schooling them? Glad to hear that your stress is reduced.

Heather said...

Noly is still going to public school, so I only have her all day when they have days off of school or during the summer. We will probably put Jule in a K4 program in August; but right now, I am teaching him letters, etc while we play. If he continually gets sick, we will probably skip the K4 program though. So far, so good :)

Helene said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy that things are going well during this transition! I'll bet he's really enjoying having this time with you!