Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Studfinder


This weekend, I finally had everything I needed to hang my guitars on the wall. This seems to be the best choice to keep little hands away :) One thing that was VERY important was attaching the mounts to a stud. I had no idea how to find a stud, and Kevin didn't know for sure either, so we bought a studfinder. They look great, and they are not going anywhere.

I started thinking about how important it is to be anchored to the "stud" in our lives. Without God's strength and faithfulness, we would surely come crashing down. But when He is the One that is holding us up, the One we are anchored to, we can be absolutely confident that we are trusting in a secure stronghold. He keeps us safe from the dangers that would destroy us. And no matter how "heavy" we are, He's got it...no problem. I'm glad He is easier to find than a stud ;)

2 comments:

John Ng said...

Isn't Kevin a "stud"? ha!

Heather said...

Well, of course :)