Monday, November 14, 2011

The Pin is Coming Out

In a few minutes, I'm heading over to the Orthopedist to get this pin out of my foot! I'm so excited (and scared)! I'm hoping to be able to walk right out of his office.

We had a nice weekend despite both kids being sick again. Noly had a slight fever again Friday night after not having one from Monday thru Thursday. Saturday morning, both kids had horrible sounding breathing and deep coughs. Thankfully, our Pediatrician was the one working this past Saturday, so we got in with him right when they opened. He put them both on oral and nasal steroids, and they both sound much better. Even with all of this, we did not hear a hint of croup! That brings my mommy heart such great joy!

I played keys for church again, and the sermon was excellent! It was basically about how you can't out give God. He was talking about how God blesses your finances when you tithe AND will rebuke the devourer for you. And I realized, as much as he's blessed our two incomes, He will bless us with only one because we will tithe. One income with His blessing and covering is more than enough! It was hard to make the transition to giving a full 10% before Noly was even born, but God has been so faithful to more than cover what we are giving back to Him. He has truly blessed us! Time to go...time to get the pin out!

2 comments:

Helene said...

So....how did it go at the appointment? Are you walking again????

Hope the kids are feeling better!!

Heather said...

The pin did not hurt at all coming out. I am walking, but it hurts a lot. My foot is still swelling, and he said it will continue to heal through January. The kids are doing much better!