Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Sunday

You may have noticed that the blog looks a little different. I was having problems with aura migraines being triggered with the previous colors, so I switched it. I don't like it as well, but it doesn't hurt my head.

We are still praying about my job situation. I am still on crutches but only have two weeks to go until I can get the pin out and start walking again! I was finally able to get my hair done...3 weeks later than I normally would. Jule is now in the 3's class at school even though he is not potty trained because he interacts so much better with the 3's than the 2's. They may even say that they think he is "normal" at this point? He has been doing much better overall at school since his ears no longer hurt. Noly is still loving school. She got a gash in her head on Tuesday from the Pledge can falling on her head from a shelf. Thankfully, they were able to glue it rather than stitch it! Kevin is doing well and is probably as anxious as I am for me to walk again.

That pretty much sums up our week. It was very physically draining for me, but it ended better than it began! Our small group is so wonderful and so many people are offering to help me out while my foot is healing. I'm very thankful for the group of people we do life with.

No comments: