Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Updates

I know...I have become a horrible blogger! I just don't have time for updates as often as I'd like. Jule is doing very well at the Church Daycare! He loves one teacher in particular and doesn't even cry when I drop him off anymore! Yay Jule!

Noly developed an odd rash last week, and when I took her in, I found out it was the result of strep. So, she started antibiotics Thursday night. Jule spent the weekend screaming and not eating much except for popsicles, so I took him in early Monday morning, and he is now being treated for strep. Neither had fevers, thankfully!

I'm on 2 Neurontin a day and have gone from apx. 20 migraines a month to 14. That's still not good, but it's a little better. I tried to go up to 3 a day and got really sick again, so I dropped back to 2. I think I may try to go up to 3 pills again this weekend to see what happens. If I just can't tolerate 3, I'll call the Neurologist...again.

Jule is FINALLY starting to talk more. He is trying to repeat a lot of words, which he was not doing at all before. Noly is learning new songs weekly at school and is anxious to come home and sing them to us! She is so social and cries most of the time when we pick her up from school. She just loves to be with the other kids! I'm so thankful that she is happy where she is at and that Jule is now adjusting to his new classroom. It is SO nice to have a 30 minute drive to work instead of an hour!

We are hoping to visit my parents in August and leave Noly there for a week or two to visit when we drive back. Then, my mom or dad can fly her back home after she spends some time with them. She also gets to see my grandparents when she is there, which they LOVE!

No comments: