Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Psalm 121:7-8

Noly has been feeling pretty crummy from the chicken pox. I was making dinner last night and noticed that she was being very quiet in her room. This is what I found when I went to check on her. I don't know if she meant to fall asleep or not? She was quite grumpy and whiny last night, but I did notice that she did not get any new spots yesterday! Even though she hasn't felt good, she still feels the need to get all dressed up.

Last night, we were telling Noly how it was not ok to argue with Mommy & Daddy. In the middle of our conversation, Jule went running toward our bed and fell flat on his mouth against the corner of our bed frame. We heard a loud crack and could see that there was a lot of bleeding in his mouth. We looked at each other like, "Oh no, not the ER on top of all of this." Once I got him to calm down, we could see that his mouth is pretty sore, but it will heal on its own. He cried a lot in the night and did not eat as much for breakfast this morning. He also woke up with a stuffy/runny nose : ( Guess we don't get a break in between sickness at all this time.

Psalm 121:7-8 "The LORD will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Even though we are going through a ton of sickness and injury, I know that God is watching over my babies and keeping them safe.

No comments: