Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank God for Parents!

I haven't posted lately because I haven't been feeling very good. I started the Topamax on Tuesday night and then started a very small dose of Lexapro on Wednesday morning. We're trying everything we can to give me migraine relief. I ended up leaving work Wednesday afternoon because I was in such a fog that I couldn't remember where my car was parked. Then, by Wednesday night, I was incredibly sick to my stomach, felt like my back was covered in fire and wanted to cut my arms off. Needless to say, the Topamax wasn't working with my body.

I've continued on the low dose of Lexapro, and finally have had several migraine-free days since Friday. The only problem is that my stomach is very upset from it, so I've been living on Zofran quite frequently. I'm really hoping to be able to get back to work tomorrow. Being home constantly for almost a week has gotten very boring.

My Dad's factory closed down for the week of Thanksgiving, so he and my mom drove the 15 hours down and got here Saturday night. They have been a tremendous help with the kids and have had a lot of time to play with them. Dad is golfing today, Jule is at the sitter's, and Mom is taking Noly to the beach to build sand castles. I'm home trying to get my stomach settled enough to leave the house. I may try to study while I'm home alone, but I'm afraid that it may induce a migraine. I'm praying that I can go to work tomorrow...I actually miss it!

No comments: