Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Want to Go Home

I want to move back to Indiana. I just can't do this anymore. I'm averaging around 10-15 migraines a month, and it's nearly impossible to enjoy my kids when my head is pounding. On top of the migraines, the meds make me so nauseous that I don't want to move. Lately, they have also been hurting my stomach so much that I can't stand up straight. I'm on a daily preventive, Imitrex to get rid of them when they come on, and now I'm on constant Prevacid and Zantac because I have terrible heartburn constantly from all the meds.

I called Neurology, and their solution was to get me in around FEBRUARY. I hate this. I hate feeling horrible 90% of the time. I hate that my head or stomach hurts almost every day. I hate that I can't enjoy my kids the way I wish I could. I hate everything about this stupid migraine disease. And it's not like it's a disease that many can identify with. People think I get headaches. I wish that was all there was. I wish some doctor somewhere could help me so I could feel like I'm actually living. I'm so frustrated. I just want to go home where my mom can help me with the kids. I don't want to be in SC anymore. I want Kevin to find a new job in Indiana. It's ok if he travels if I have my parents and numerous family members to help me carry the load. I CAN'T do this every day anymore!!!

No comments: