Monday, March 26, 2012

Short Updates

Jule has been doing well since his last ER visit. We continue to watch him when he says his tummy hurts, but he has not had any pain that made him cry since that Sunday night. Praise God!

I am, however, not doing well at all. I have had 43 migraines in February and March alone, and I've taken 37 doses of Imitrex. Insurance only wants you to take 9 each month. I'm having some major problems with Serotonin overload, but the Neurologist told me to try Benadryl for that, and it has helped. The pain has been overwhelming, but I'm doing what I can when I can to have fun and to make sure Jule gets out and has fun. I'm praying for relief. We are planning to go to Disney in the future, and we will be there for almost a week to hopefully have a couple of days when we can go to the Parks. I want the kids to have a fun vacation, and I want to be able to enjoy being there with them. Disney will only be mind-blowing to them for such a short time in their lives, and I love to watch them experience it! I hope this is making sense :) I'm still praying God will take the pain away without meds, but if it takes meds, that's ok with me too.

2 comments:

John Ng said...

Praying that you will be able to go pain-free!

Heather said...

Thank you.