Monday, July 25, 2011

Recent Happenings

I'm very excited that we are going to see my parents soon! We really need a long vacation! My parents help so much with the kids, and it gives us such a needed break :) We have a lot of fun things planned, including spending as much time as we can with my grandparents. I'm so blessed that three of the four of them are still alive and are doing relatively well!

Saturday, Jule fell after coming up the stairs and really hurt his foot. He would not stand on it or walk without crying for two hours, so we decided he needed to go to the ER. Thankfully, he did not have any breaks or fractures. It swells up when he walks on it too much now, but he does not seem to be very bothered by it. I think it will feel back to normal in a few more days. Yesterday, Jule started running a fever, and today his breathing is not great. We are increasing his inhaler to twice a day to hopefully control the croup enough to keep him out of the ER. I feel so bad for him that he is sick so much. At least he won't remember it if he grows out of it soon!

I can't believe Noly starts real school in just a few weeks! She will be in all-day K5. She is so excited! We have all of the supplies she needs except for a new backpack and lunchbox. I want her to pick those out herself :) That's all I have for now...

No comments: