Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...just feel like I have ;) We have had a very busy July/August, and I feel like there is barely time to catch my breath. We were able to go to Indiana for a week to see my family, and Noly stayed for an extra week to spend time with her grandparents and great-grandparents. Jule starts at a new school/daycare on Monday...hallelujah! The one he has been in for the past year has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. He has had many wonderful teachers, but the class he has been in since about February has been less than desirable. I am ready for him to go somewhere that he is not labeled and given up on. It has been very difficult for me to wait for the opening at this new place, but I am sure it will be worth it! Noly starts K5 on Tuesday, and I am very happy with her teacher! She will be so excited to go to "real" school :)
I know I need to update more and promise to once work slows down and life gets into a routine again. We appreciate your prayers for Jule as he enters a new place!

2 comments:

John Ng said...

Just thought I would share this with you. Today,friends of mine renewed their vows and brought their witness before God after 38 years of marriage. 5 boys - 2 married off this year and the expectation of their first grandchild. The road was not paved with ease or comfort but rather a lot of "knee time" and God's grace and strength. I was asked to sing "His Strength is Perfect" which was ok but the verses that I used to bring their trials and victory to light was Psalms 94: 17-18. It brought encouragement to me so I want to leave that with you.

Heather said...

Thank you, John! That was just what I needed to hear!