Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beautiful Tinkerbell Undies

So, last night, Noly announced that she wanted to wear her new Tinkerbell undies. I told her she could only wear them without a diaper, and she agreed. She was able to go about a half hour with just undies on and did not wet them, but I switched her to a diaper when Whitney brought the boys to play with her. I was afraid she would get too excited and forget that she didn't have a diaper on and pee all over. Today, she has school and then is going to Memaw's house, so we won't start until tomorrow. What a day Brenda is going to have! Maybe she really won't go in her undies? I have no idea.

I'm singing this weekend, and I'm guessing Kevin will put her in a diaper while he has both kids. I don't think he can keep up with Jule and Noly in training. I think he and Libby are taking the kids to the park or somewhere like that while I'm gone on Saturday. It sounds so nice to be alone...well, kind-of alone.

I heard yesterday that a friend's husband was laid off yesterday. They are unsuccessfully renting one house while living in their new house. I don't know how they are going to do it. The economy keeps spiraling downward, so we are on high alert. We are trying to have the credit cards paid off by March, and my car will be paid off by July 2010. That will just leave the mortgage and student loans. I just hope my job is secure enough. I think it is, but can we ever be certain of these things? At least I'm certain that "I know Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed to him against that day."

No comments: