Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Purple Crayon

Apparently, Jule wants a purple refrigerator. He did this while I thought he was playing with his new refrigerator toy.


We had an EVENTFUL Christmas. Christmas Eve went perfectly. We had a very nice time with Kevin's family. Then, at 1am on Christmas morning, Jule woke up with breathing problems from croup. We called an ambulance...again. After a few hours at the ER and some steroids, he got to come home. Mom and Dad arrived from Indiana around noon, and we had our Christmas the morning of the 26th.

I had talked with Noly about being grateful even when you don't get what you want. She did an amazing job! I saw her looking all over on Christmas Eve but didn't know what she was looking for. On the way home, she said, "I didn't get the puppy I asked Santa for, but that's ok. I'm still thankful." She was so sweet! I told her that Santa had not come to our house yet. So, on our Christmas morning, we hid her puppy until all of her presents were open. I had actually forgotten about it until she said she was still happy even without the puppy. I hadn't meant to keep it hidden that long. This was her face when she saw it...


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

No comments: