Thursday, December 23, 2010

Allergy Testing

Jule had his allergy testing today, and there is not one thing he's allergic to. So, why does he scream and throw up so much? Surely, it's not all just because he has reflux? We really do not have any answers, but I need to set it aside and just enjoy the Holidays. Enough testing for now.

Last Thursday, Noly came down with a tummy bug. She felt really sick to her stomach and didn't eat for a couple of days. She also slept a lot. By Saturday afternoon, she was feeling almost 100% again. She is so excited that Santa is coming to her house soon, and she is really seeming to grasp the birth of Jesus this year. I plan to have her help me make a birthday cake for Him.

I happened to catch "Giulianna & Bill" last night. It was the next episode after the Egg Retrieval. I cried for them when I saw that their Transfer did not work. I have no idea who they are, but I know it had to hurt! I thanked God for giving us our Noly on our first IVF attempt. I don't know how I made it through all of the shots, meds, etc. She was so worth it, and it is so hard for me to believe that her first moments of life were spent in a petrie dish!

I'm so thankful for the children God has given us, and I'm very much looking forward to spending Christmas with them and celebrating the birth of Christ! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Heidi {Tales From a Suburban Housewife} said...

Hi there! Bill is a businessman here in Chicago. He is famous for being on the Apprentice and being hired by Trump. She is an E! network anchor. I watched the show too b/c I love to see the city but found myself feeling horrible for them. We are all blessed to have children! God is good!