Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Disney World?

I am a musician/accountant, and my husband is a computer geek/wastewater tech. I am an introvert; he is an extrovert. I like 4 Him, and he likes Pink Floyd. I am quiet; he is loud. We are opposites with so many things, but we do have one thing in common: our love for Disney World. As he sat looking at a paper, I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was looking for anniversary gift ideas for me. I told him all I wanted was a couple of days in Disney with him and the kids...or we could get gifts for each other. There was no question that what we both wanted was Disney World. We went there for our honeymoon, and we go back every chance we get. Since we had the kids, we have to make the trips shorter, but they are just as magical if not more! So, plans are in the works for a two-day run to Disney. We need the break, we need the magic...we need the joy! We need to wish up on star...j/k.

Noly is just a tad excited about the trip...




No comments: