Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jule

Well, it has been 9 days since Jule's adenoid removal, and he is still very fussy. We took him to the ENT on Monday, and he said we may have to put him back under and get a look at the adenoid removal site if he doesn't stop crying. He should only have had pain for 2-3 days. The weekend was very difficult with fevers and screaming episodes. We barely got any sleep and ended up calling Kevin's parents and asking them to take Noly. We just couldn't give her any attention with all of the attention Jule needed.

I really don't want to have Jule put under again if we can help it, but I also want to do what is best for him and what is necessary. It is breaking my heart to watch him suffer...to see him in pain, and there seems to be nothing much we can do for him. He wants to be held non-stop, but that's just not possible. I'm praying for wisdom and insight into what is hurting him so that we can help him feel better. I would gladly take his pain if it would bring him relief.

1 comment:

Helene said...

Poor Jule! I totally know what you mean about wanting to help him but being frustrated that there's really nothing you can do until the dr's know exactly what's causing him pain.

I hope he won't need further surgery but if it's necessary hopefully it'll nip the problem in the bud and you can get your happy baby back!