Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old McDonald Had a Farm

Jule started singing, "E-I-E-I-E-I" while looking at animal books tonight! It is adorable. He stops when he gets to a cow and says, "moo." This is amazing communication coming from him because he grunts a lot and says very few words. He is getting so interactive and responsive, and he loves trying to play with Noly. I think she is enjoying him more than being annoyed by him???

I'm having about 2 migraines a week right now, which is better, so I haven't tried the new preventive yet. I'm so tired of feeling like a guinea pig with different meds and needed to take a break. It helps my anxiety so much to not be on so many meds!

We have been attending our Pediatrician's church, and we are really liking it! I believe that God is leading our family into a new season, and I'm truly hoping 2010 is a better year than 2009 : ) Noly will be starting Preschool on Monday, and she is ecstatic. They do not have room for Jule yet, but we'll send him when there is an opening. It's at a really good friend's church program, and I know the kids will be completely safe AND happy there!

Well, both kids are right at my heels, so I must end this post. I hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

2 comments:

Helene said...

Have you noticed that Jule seems like a happier baby now that he's able to communicate better? My little twins have come a long way with their speech. They used to just cry and scream all the time, so frustrated that they couldn't tell me what it was that they wanted. They've been in speech therapy since 18 months old and it's amazing how less frustrated they are.

How does Noly like preschool? I'll bet she's having a blast!

Heather said...

Well, he's happier in general but getting more upset because he cannot communicate what he wants, and now he knows what he wants. He's starting to throw fits and hit now. So, did they start to get happier at 18 months? That's how old Jule is now.

Noly loves preschool. Kevin had to drag her kicking and screaming to the car to get home after her first day. We put an end to that behavior but are so glad she LOVES school! Don't Cole & Bella love it too?