Tuesday, May 15, 2012

House

"House" really impacted me last night.  I was almost in tears.  Wilson has chosen not to do chemo to give himself more time to live because he didn't want the remainder of his life to be lived in suffering.  House made some kind of statement about living in pain every day.  I about lost it right there.  I do live with pain.  Someone else made a comment about why we choose to live with pain.  We live through it for those we love.  THAT is what I do.  I focus daily on the little ones God has given me, and I keep moving forward.  As the Botox wears off, I am on the couch or in bed most of the time right now.  I do my best to do fun things with Jule when I have a good day, and I'm glad he won't remember these times much.  I hope my life impacts them to live a life for God.  No matter what comes at them, I pray they choose to live for Him.  Even in pain, I pray they choose Life...The Way, The Truth & The Life.

No comments: