Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Solid Rock

I am in a lot of pain from a string of migraines right now, so this post may not make the total sense I'd like it to. Yesterday, I received our song list for church on Sunday. One of the songs is a remake of "The Solid Rock." As I listened to it, it brought me comfort to know that, even though I am in pain a lot right now, GOD is my solid Rock. I can stand on Him and know that He will not fail, even if I am hurting.

This took me back to our first IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) at the Fertility Clinic. I was driving there to try to get pregnant after many miscarriages and felt a nudge to put in 4 Him's Hymns CD. God spoke so sweetly to my heart when I heard..."On Christ the solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand. All other ground is sinking sand." He got me through infertility. He got me through many miscarriages. He brought me two beautiful babies. AND He will get me through migraines. He IS all my hope and stay.

3 comments:

John Ng said...

Yes He will! God will see you through! The 4Him Hymns CD is to me the ultimate hymns CD given its uniqueness of every song and the interpretation by Michael Omartian. No other hymns CD comes close.

You are on my prayer list and I do expect that God will take you to that beautiful place.

Heather said...

Thank you, John! I am believing for relief and healing!

I agree that the Hymns CD is outstanding. I haven't found another that I like as well, and I feel the same about the Christmas CD. I put that in year-round.

Helene said...

Your faith is nothing short of amazing! I'm sorry to hear you're still suffering from the migraines. Continued prayer for healing!