Friday, May 7, 2010

Joyful and Thankful

I went to Biblegateway today, and this was their verse:

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Noly had her Family Fun Day at preschool today. They had ponies, jump castles, a merry-go-round, a train, snow cones, tattoos, sidewalk chalk, tricycles...you name it! She had so much fun and was really brave! Kevin and I were both able to be there, and it was wonderful to watch her face light up. I discovered that one of the little boys in her class has a crush on her. It was hilarious, and I think she is oblivious...who wouldn't be at 4 1/2? He kept running up to her and hugging her, then he would look at her and smile and say, "Hi, Noly." It was adorable, and I am so glad that it will be MANY years before she starts dating. I'm so not ready for that!

1 comment:

Helene said...

Uh-oh...it's starting early! It is cute, though, at this age when they start having crushes. Bella and one of her little kindergarten friends had a crush on the same boy and it was too much. They were fighting over him as if he were the last cookie in the cookie jar.