Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He Calls Me By Name

Someone on FB asked me today where I got my kids' names from. I answered them, and this verse came to mind: Isaiah 43:1 "But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. " I thought about how "I" named my kids and how their names have such meaning to me...special meaning. How much more so is my "name" special to God. He has called me by my name! I am His...just as Noly & Jule are mine in an earthly sense.

I am so bad about blogging...I either forget or don't have the time. Jule is trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, or he throws himself forward right onto his face. Then, he cries for a second. He knows what he wants to do, but he can't quite figure out how to do it. Noly shows him how : )

Noly is potty trained!!! Yay, Noly! My always-growing girl has informed me that she is not my baby, nor is she my little girl. She is my Big Girl! I can't argue with her on that one! She is a delight and is so helpful.

I don't know yet about the staying at home thing. I'm still praying about it. Our massive doctor bills without this nice State Insurance would scare me. I'll keep praying. He'll make it clear.

No comments: