Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I know it's a day early, but I also know there's no chance I will be blogging tomorrow : )


So far, all of Jule's testing has come back normal! I am very thankful for that, but a little sad that they didn't find out what the problem is. His next tests will be an Upper GI and allergy testing. He has really suffered with the tests he's been through, and I was thinking about that last night. God watched His Son suffer...for me...for you...for sinful mankind. I get very upset when Jule is afraid or hurting or suffering in any way, and I am so thankful to God that His Son did suffer so that I could be saved. I'm thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made so that my son (and daughter) could spend eternity in Heaven.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Helene said...

That is definitely one of the things no one tells you about parenting...how much you'll suffer emotionally when your child is in pain. It's heartwrenching!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Also, hope you have a very happy birthday today!!!!